Summary of Certificate
Table Summarizing the Pollution Prevention Certificate
|Certificates||Certificate of the Disposition of O.S.R.V||Certificates of Stockpiling of O.S.R materials|
|Region||Incheon Area / Busan Area / Ulsan Area /
Pohang Area / Yeosu Area / Incheon Port /
PyeongtaekㆍDangjin Port / Daesan Port /
Gunsan Port / Mokpo Port / Yeosu Port /
Gwangyang Port / Masan Port / Busan Port /
Ulsan Port / Pohang Port /
Donghae·Mukho Port / Jeju Port
|Port areas across the country|
|Vessel||Oil tankers of 500 tons or more||Vessels other than oil tankers of 10,000 tons or more||Oil tankers of 100 tons or more, and vessels other than oil tankers of 10,000 tons or more|
|Freight||Oils and General Cargos|
|Law||* Article 67 of the Marine Environmental Management Act (Placement, etc. of Polluti][on Response Vessels, etc.)
* Article 69 of the Marine Environmental Management Act(Pollution Response Contributions)
* Article 54 of the Enforcement Degree of the Prevention of Marine Pollution Act (Criteria and Procedures for Imposition of Pollution Response Contribution)
* Article 54 of the Enforcement Degree for the Prevention of Pollution from ships (Sea areas in which pollution prevention vessels, etc. are arranged)
|* Article 66 o][f the Marine Environmental Management Act (Keeping Materials and Chemicals , etc.
* Article 122 of the Marine Environmental Management Act (Fees)
* Article 93 of the Enforcement Degree of the Prevention of Marine Pollution Act (Exception of collection Fees)
|Fees||Fees for the placement and installation of pollution response vessels, etc||Fees for the placement and installation of materials and chemi][cals|
- ※ Having Certificate of the Disposition of O.S.R.V is regarded as being equipped with materials and chemicals, etc.
- ※ Amounts of less than 1,000won shall be removed from the share in expenses.